By now we should all know how crucial it is when it comes to promoting your blog, website, or even your product can be. Taking the right steps in promoting anything can make the biggest difference to success in what your trying to promote. When it comes to blog promotion there are FREE ways to do things then there are some routes you can take that cost money as well. You see people talking about making money all the time by getting traffic to your blog for free. There are tons of free methods to blog promotion that people don’t know or use. I going to share a great list of 8 ways to promote your blog successful and help you get more traffic to your blog.
1. Niche Forums: Using niche related forums can be a powerful tool for any blogger if used properly. By saying used properly it to sign up and join the forum and check it daily. When signing up for the forum you want to fill out all your profile to help build trust for your potential leads to your blog. Most forums allow your to add your blog right in your profile, which I highly recommend you take advantage of. Next, you want to check to see if they allow users to make a signature. Your signature if a custom description you can add after each post you make on a forum and allows your to add your website into as well, which you should be taking full advantage of.
2. Social Networks: Social networks have been booming for bloggers lately and will be for years to come. Almost every PRO blogger out there they have Twitter, Facebook, Google +, and more social network sites connect right to there blog. Having people follow your on social networks and updated them with new information on your blog will help attract and keep them updated about your blog. Social networks I find to key when it comes to Blog Promotion and had a lot of success with.
3. Blog Commenting: Joining the blog commenting community can do you good in more than one way. Find related blogs that are like your and leaving comments and information leading back your blog help expose your blog and will drive more traffic to your blog. Not only that, It’s building back links to your blog as well which is a very important step in Search Engine Optimization. If you do not know about SEO, I would recommend start learning it and get to know it the best you can cause it a most to every blogger.
4. Article Submission: Using this method as been known to work very good and some people rely straightly off article marketing. Article marketing and submission to article directories is a way to get the word out about your blog and get more readers to read your blog. Sites are ArticleBase.com which is a article directory site allows you to add your article to there website and link to back to your site which readers will go to if you supply them with a good article with a lot of useful information that they could use. When writing articles you want to focus on your quality and the information you are sharing. No one wants to read boring information that’s not going to be useful to them.
5. Link Building: Link building is a great ways to gain tons of traffic to your blog by search engines. Getting your blog rank in major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing is a most and can bring a unlimited amount of easy traffic. There are several great tools out there for link building if you don’t have the time to do it yourself. Linking building is a long and never ending process in my eyes and pays off in the long run of a blog. Build back links increase your chances of getting your blog or blog post found on major search engines by people search for what you are promoting.
6. Google Adwords: Last but not least, using Google Adwords can be the most powerful marketing tool to this day if you can master it. Google make billions of dollars a year between Google Adwords and Google Adsense. Adsense is a very sufficient way to generate traffic to your blog or website. They do require you to sign up for a account to get started. The lower competition keywords are the ones you want to go for because you don’t pay out as much per click to your site.