The first two to be unlocked are Franklin and Lamar.
There is no respite in Grand Theft Auto V, as Simeon will contact Franklin very immediately after your first mission to give him a fresh list of repo cars. To begin, go to the map, click the S symbol to create a direct path to Simeon, and then get inside Franklin’s car. When you get to the dealership, Simeon will give you your assignment, along with some colorful comments that will annoy Franklin and Lamar, and the mission will begin.
– Assume control of your car. Allow Lamar to catch up with you, since he will be accompanying you on your trip.
– Locate Vespucci Beach on your chart. Maintain a steady speed throughout the route, since there are a few hairpin curves and many high-traffic sections. Franklin’s extraordinary ability is very useful.
– With Lamar, go down the back alley and over the fence. To avoid being spotted, stroll beside him the whole way.
– Take a look inside the alley’s three garages. One is empty, another is filled with an item, and the third, biggest garage begins a cut scene.
– As the shooting begins, pick up the gun Lamar drops and equip it with an L1 or LB magazine.
– Take cover on the garage’s right side and eliminate the first several attackers. Continue shooting through the alley opposite Lamar until the coast is clear. On the deck, you’ll soon find a Shotgun. While the bulk of the thugs remain at a safe distance, you’ll enjoy this pistol’s ability to engage in close battle.
– Assassinate the thugs on the rooftops and then follow the petrol trail left behind by the fleeing vehicle along the alley to eliminate the remaining guys.
– The rider of the motorcycle you’re looking for would escape. Climb back to your car through the gate.
– The moment has come for a high-speed pursuit through town. Join the guy on the bike as he navigates the streets using the map, seizing the rare chance to make up for lost time by turning tight curves and spinning through traffic at near-reckless speeds. Extend the antenna to determine your direction and pursue him.
Capturing the man on the motorbike is by far the most challenging part of the task, since you must eliminate him while the motorcycle is in motion. Not only that, but the game also requires you to master a new skill. Those in a hurry will be pleased to learn that this job may be accomplished in two distinct ways rather than just one.
– The first option is to follow the game’s instructions and aim your vehicle towards the bike’s rider. Using Franklin’s unique ability to stop time, you’ll find yourself next to the man and in a less crowded lane. Pull out your handgun by clicking the Y or Triangle buttons and shoot the biker using the appropriate control stick. Once you’ve located him, the hunt is effectively over. It’s an easy step to master if you’ve got some experience, but it’s difficult to master on the first attempt.
– The second option is to ram the motorbike rider directly. He’s very vulnerable, and all it takes is a solid knock to knock him off his feet and knock him down. This may cause some damage to the bike, but it is insignificant in the context of a 100 percent sprint.
Once you’ve dealt with the guy in every way possible, get back on the bike and return it to the dealership. You may encounter legal complications along the road, but the motorbike makes evading police long enough to avoid single star status a snap. Allow yourself to express your particular ability freely here, since Franklin is just as awkward on the bike as its former owner. You’ll be leaping off it with a single solid whack.
Accompanied with a gold star
Time – Complete the assignment in less than 6:30 minutes. The most challenging aspect would be regaining control of the bike. If you’re fortunate, you’ll be able to wash him out with your vehicle; if you’re running late, you’ll have to fire him.
In Trail Blazer, shoot the oil track. It’s very simple.
Headshots – Kill six opponents with headshots. While this is not implausible, you should avoid excessive reliance on auto target. It’s preferable to target the men firing from above with headshots; the guys hiding behind ground barriers dive too much to be effective targets.
Accuracy – Achieve an accuracy score of at least 70%. It’s not difficult with auto focus, but it becomes more complex if you’re also searching for headshots. With the pistol, keep things simple.
Part Nine of Matt Bird’s Watch Dogs Walkthrough: Dressed in Peels
Henney Henney Henney Henney Henney Henney Henney Henney Henney Henney Henney
Unfortunately, Lamar rides his bike right from the car wash; this tutorial should be edited accordingly.